The Wrestling Epicenter Store is ONLINE!
Purchase all your wrestling merchandise RIGHT HERE!
New Details about Sherri Martelís Death
Submitted By James Walsh
|Rick Karle, WBRC sports director was once again interviewed on the Fox News Channel Friday Night.
- Karle said police returned to the scene where Sherri Martel died in Alabama on Friday, two weeks after she passed away. The police would not divulge what investigators were looking for.
- Karle said Martel has a drug history. She was fired by WWF in 1993 for failing three drug tests, and was let go by WCW for showing up to work impaired at a television taping.
- Martelís sister told Karle that Martel used to smoke marijuana, and that she recently got out of rehab. Her sister said she seemed clean.
- Her husband in St. Petersburgh, FL claims he found Sherriís body in a bedroom, but her sister claims Sherri dead on her front porch while having coffee with her mother. She apparently felt dizzy and collapsed.
- Karle said that most people around the situation believe drugs were involved in Martelís death. Her sister , in fact, believes drugs were a factor. In fact, a possibility is that she may have accidentally taken some of her husbandís prescription medication.
- Karle is now hearing that autopsy and toxicology reports may not be completed for upwards of one year.
:: GO BACK TO THE HOME
:: DISCUSS THIS POST
ON THE FORUMS!
:: BUY WRESTLING DVD'S
THROUGH OUR STORE!
Chat Room |
PPV Results |
TV Results |
| Metal Epicenter |